Recent Job Recruitment At Green Power Nigeria 2014
This position addresses tight deadlines and will require the Accountsfinance Manager to have contact with all executives. Hence requires strong interpersonal commumcauon skiils both written and verbal
• Oversee financial aCGOunting functions, compliance reporting, annual budget preparation, systems development, and regulatory and governmental reports with respect to accurate statement of the Company’s financial position to venous regulatory agencies.
• Prepare management reports, manage book keeping and payrol! functions. financiai income and expenditure, including running costs, staff expenses. administrative costs, VAT, ;evies. taxation s.t.c
• Ensure that monthiy statutory remittances such as pensions. VAT. Payee are made and maintain all official accounting records in conformance with accepted accounting prnciples, provides documents for audits and manage the Store Keeper’s activities
including Stock taking and managing showroom products.
The ideal candidate will direct plan, develop and coordinate engineering operations and support business develoornent activities.
• Coordinate projects, communicate with all the relevant people i dpts and ensures all relevant Inputs are implemented for timely delivery af targets.
• Prepare budgets, bids, proposals, manage iechnicai teams and liaise with management. QC, BD Unit for projects.
• Ensure optimal performance of the department.
• Monitor and measure team progress against annual plan and recommend changes.
• Make detailed plans to accomplish goals, perform administrative functions such as material sourcinq, team management, reviewing and writing monthly reports, approving expenditures. enforcing rules, and taking decisions,
- The ideal candidate will receive goods into warehouse physically.
- Identify stock condition, Release/Issue goods to clients.
- Manage stock records, warehouse spacing and hygiene (housekeeping).
- The ideal candidate will diagnose, install, test and maintain our Product brand.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of success in managing Power Systems, and Electrical Engineering Products.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 cognate years of working experience in related industry.
- Candidate must possess ACA professional certificate.
- B.Eng or HND in Electrical Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in related industry.
- Professional Membershiip is an added advantage (e.g. NSE. COREN)
- ND, Business Administration or related field.
- Candidate must possess good communication, numeric, and customer Service skills.
- Minimum of 2 cognate years working experience.
- Minimum of OND/NABTEB in Electrical Electronics Engineering or Trade Test 1,2, & 3 Good knowledge of power and solar systems.
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years