Recent Job Opportunity for Human Resource Manager at RadioShack Corporation in Nigeria 2013
RadioShack Corporation (NYSE: RSH), headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, is one of the most experienced and trusted consumer electronics specialty retailers, offering innovative products and services from leading brands. Our knowledgeable, helpful sales associates are committed to enhancing the in-store shopping experience by listening to our customers, offering advice, and partnering with them to find the best technology solutions that fit their needs. Operating from convenient and accessible neighborhood and mall locations, the company has approximately 4,450 company-operated stores; almost 1,400 dealer outlets; and approximately 200 company-operated stores in Mexico
RadioShack International Ltd Nigeria (RC 1159513), the Master Franchisee of RadioShack Corporation, Fort Worth, Texas is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Report to the Chairman /CEO
- Direct Report: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Development and implementation of strategic human resources and administrative policies to align HR policies with the business strategies of the company
- Creating and implementing programs for effective talent acquisition and retention through pro-active HR practises aligned with industry standards and labour regulations.
- Advising the Board in the formulation of strategic HR and Administrative policies.
- Providing Leadership from the front in implementing HR and Admin policies and procedures
- Designing and implementing effective talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Designing and update of compensation and staff welfare policies
- Responsible for the development and implementation of learning and development plans
- Managing employee/industrial relations process and effective disciplinary processes
- Designing and implementing effective performance management systems
- Good knowledge of the labour laws
- Good experience in designing HR policies and procedures
- Strong leadership and administrative skills,
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- University degree in Social Sciences, Law or Human Resource Management preferably at post graduate level
- Not less than 10 years working experience, the last three as HR manager in a well structured organisation.
- Suitable candidates will currently be working as HR manager preferably in a related industry, with not less than 8 years HR experience
- We provide a competitive compensation package and training
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
RadioShack ICT International Limited
30 Adetokunbo Ademola Street
Victoria Island, Lagos
Tel: Odia – 08032275452, Annie – 07037268696, Ada – 08067279258
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2014