Microsoft Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment for PFE SQL 2013
Microsft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: PFE SQL
Job ID: 846365-119553
Job Location: Lagos, NG
Job Category: Services & Consulting
- To provide Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to Microsoft
- Premier Customers. Build very successful relationships with your customer through the delivery of a high-quality technical engagement in a specific technology area.
- Delivery of an excellent service is essential to promoting the Onsite services as the most customer focused offering available. The engagements may be short-term demand-led or longer term engagements with a dedicated customer.
Team/ Department Mission
As part of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) the Premier Filed Engineering Services organization delivers Rapid Onsite Support Services and Incident Prevention Services to MS Enterprise customers. The PFE engineers help Premier customers during the “operate” and “improve” phase of the MS product usage.
The Support Service can be proactive for workshop and SKU service delivery and reactive as well as response on critical situations. Increase service availability for Microsoft’s Enterprise Customers by providing proactive support consulting in a specific product or Technology area.
- Use an adequate technical expertise in troubleshooting to support reactive cases
- Deliver proactive onsite support and knowledge transfer to the customer
- Drive on preventing incidents during your customer visits
- Deliver SKU services and customized workshops.
- Drive high customer satisfaction.
- Maintain deep knowledge of latest products and configurations of Enterprise
- Customers by continuously increasing technical knowledge.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deliver technical workshops, presentations and documents.
- Maintain your accreditations.
- Collaborate with Microsoft teams to deliver a high quality service.
- Work with Microsoft support engineers using knowledge of your customer’s environment to accelerate problem resolution.
- Manage customer expectations and deliver a service in line with contractual obligations.
- Develop and deliver new services to exceed customer expectations.
- Take responsibility for the Microsoft engagement and your own self development.
- Work within Microsoft account teams on strategic customer deployments which may extend outside business hours.
Key Success Criteria
- Achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Customer and account team feedback.
- Ongoing feedback through appraisals
- Regular 1:1s with team manager
- Yearly formal review
- Alignment with Microsoft values.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Deep troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent Administration methods
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server (ideally including SQL 2012)
- Very good knowledge on Windows and Clustering Services.
- Face-to-face customer engagement skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Awareness of corporate environments and their business requirements
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong team participant and involvement in team workload and activities.
- Integrity and honesty
- Open and respectful with others
- Willing to take on big challenges
- Passion for customers, partners and technology
- Accountable for commitments, results and quality
- Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence.
- MCSE / MCDBA certification or job experience.
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- ITIL/Service Management experience or 3rd level support experience.
- Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language skills
- The majority of time will be spent on customer sites.
Therefore the following requirements are essential:
- Full driving license
- Ability to travel in the EMEA regions
- At least 4 days per week at customer site.
- Availability to work outside of business hours when required as agreed on before.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
Application Deadline: 28th December, 2013