Latest Job Position at Nokia Nigeria Research Center (NRC) for Retail Marketing Manager (Senegal) 2013
Nokia Nigeria Research Center (NRC) is chartered with exploring new frontiers for mobility, solving scientific challenges to transform the converging Internet and communications industries. Our teams are strategically located worldwide to collaborate with leading universities and research institutes in the mode of Open Innovation. NRC has been exploring and developing mobile technologies for over 25 years. We have a variety of personal and technical backgrounds, but we are all researching topics related to the future of mobility in the merging physical and digital worlds.
On African continent NRC is present at selected regional hubs and NRC focuses on understanding the unique needs of the African mobile phone user and creates concepts and visions to fulfill these needs. NRC is working e.g. with University of Nairobi (Kenya) and University of Cape Town (South Africa) to solve the unique African language, cultural, educational and infrastructure challenges that can all be improved through mobile technologies.
Job Title: Retail Marketing Manager (Senegal)
Ref No: 000000118111
Job Location: NG-Lagos
Retail / Shopper marketing management for French Speaking WCA markets including Ivory Coast, Senegal, Cameroon, Gabon, DRC, Niger, Sierra Leone, Guinea etc.
Develop strategies to initiate retail marketing in the countries mentioned above in order to make connections directly with the consumer
Main Responsibility Areas
- Development of plans and strategies to connect directly with the consumer at retail in Countries where Nokia is currently not present on the ground.
- Development of ALL creative elements in alignment with the Retail Marketing team, to support Go To Market executions in the Channel.
- Development and deployment of locally relevant retail Brand campaigns for WCA by aligning with the global retail brand management teams.
- Closely collaborating with the WCA Sales Unit teams including digital, activations, product and services marketing in order to achieve market relevant, well rounded retail campaigns.
- Execution of exceptional locally- relevant retail campaigns and in activation in all LSUs, working in partnership with LSU marketing teams.
- Changing the Retail landscape creatively to best connect with the Consumer.
- Business metrics – net sales, GM
- Brand metrics – preference, retention & affinity
- Timely, quality delivery of all creative assets to the LSUs for in market activation.
- University Degree
- 5+ Years Experience Preferably in Retail)
- French Speaking
- Understands and applies consumer insight to business processes, guiding activities to begin and end with the consumer in mind. Is on the pulse of both short and long-term consumer needs and behaviors, enabling identification of new business opportunities.
- Transforms consumer insight usage from formalized, periodic and geographically limited scope towards embedded, 24/7, solution-centered business usage
Masters Channel Brand Marketing:
- Drives the connection with the consumer at a retail level through exciting and compelling campaigns.
- Builds awareness and excitement of Nokia’s products and solutions through differentiated consumer stories, optimized touch point strategy, and launch and life cycle management.
- Masters channel brand management and execution across marketing channels.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Knows how to communicate with the consumers at retail through elements with which the consumer use to interact.
- Knowledgeable about retail advertising techniques.
- Has a financial analysis skill. Initiative.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
Application Deadline: 25th December, 2013