Recent Job Career at Ericsson in Nigeria 2013
software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Using innovation to empower people, business and community, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The Customer Project Manager is to manage assigned customer projects to secure that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities , monitor and handle changes, conflicts and escalations
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust , ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Manage project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with innovative ideas
- Leadership skills
- Consultative skills
- Financial understanding
- Business understanding
- Sales and business development skills
- Customer insight
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving
- Presentation and communication skills
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- PMI Certification or PRINCE 2 certification
- Project Sales Process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience