Country Manager job career at Topaz Energy and Marine Nigeria 2013
Topaz Energy and Marine is a leading oilfield services company providing marine and engineering solutions to the global energy industry with primary focus on MENA and the Caspian Sea. Headquartered in Dubai and with more than 35 years of experience
in the Middle East, Topaz operates a fleet of approximately 100 offshore support vessels and provides energy and marine engineering services. Topaz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renaissance Services SAOG, a publicly traded company on the Muscat Securities Market, Oman.
- P&L responsibility of budgeted financial targets
- Provide dynamic leadership to ensure achievement of stated / agreed financial, commercial and operational targets with safety placed at the forefront of all activities.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the strategies aligned with Topaz Marine Strategic Plans
- Maximise the realisable value of the Company’s physical assets through marketing and optimising operational planning and performance
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, markets and clients in Nigeria, whilst keeping up to date on activities in surrounding countries.
- Manage and develop employees of the Nigeria business unit in line with Topaz Marine EVP and HR Policies & Procedures
- Provide a safe and secure working environment for all employees and interested parties
- Establish and maintain alliances and strategic relationships with clients, partners etc.
- Ensure Nigeria Business Unit is compliant with all legislative and regulatory requirements
- Protect and develop the company reputation in the industry and local communities within which it operates.
- Exercise effective control over all aspects of Business Operations and provide concise and accurate reporting in line with pre-agreed formats.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional Trade Qualification
- Post Graduate Qualification in Management Discipline is desirable
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in large OSV owning organizations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior role, managing operations.
- Offshore Vessel Owning Management
- Marine Operating Standards and Requirements
- Management Accounting & Capital Budgeting
- Commercial Evaluation
- Negotiation with Clients
- Management & Leadership
- Business Risk Analysis
- Strategy Formulation & Planning