Regional Service Engineer job career at PZ Cussons Nigeria 2013
REGIONAL SERVICE ENGINEER
HPZ – Kano
The Role:Regional Service Engineer The successful candidate will be required to: · Achieve Service Delivery Metrics of First Time Fix (FTF), Call Turn Around (CTR), Customer and Dealer Satisfaction percentiles. · Provision of world class customer service to customers and delivery of the region’s KPIs. · Effective management of Authorized Service Providers in assigned region. · Service Cost management for the region. · Preparation of monthly Service report for the Region which is to be submitted on the first Tuesday of every new month of the business. · Minimize, confirm and recommend non-repairable warranty products for replacement authorization bi-weekly. · Weekly preparation of report capturing the top 10 critical product quality issues and their resolutions. · Daily preparation of Call Invoice Recording (CIR) for all Closed Calls. · Monthly audit & reporting of Tools and Equipment inventory and revalidation exercise. · www.justjobsng.com Monthly disposal of Obsolete / Scrap spare parts after revalidation. · Responsible for team’s development in the region. The Person: The Right candidate must:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with bias in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning or Electrical Electronics.
- Membership of related professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, etc.
- People management & Leadership skills.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing skills with good time management orientation.
- Sound communication skills with strong report writing back ground.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to manage difficult customers.
- Must enjoy traveling and possess good driving skills.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2013