Customer Relationship Manager (Preferred Banking), at Standard Chartered Bank Abuja Nigeria 2013
|About Preferred Banking
The Preferred Banking customer will drive the next wave of wealth generation. As a Preferred Banking Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered, you’ll help us to deliver a more rewarding, more convenient and more personal customer experience.
Be More. Be a Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered.
Our Consumer Bank is on a transformational journey, putting our customers at the heart of our strategy to drive business growth. By joining one of our most valued business lines, we’ll help you to create deep and enduring relationships with clients, and reward high and sustained performance with a clearly defined career progression. We take a long term view and want you to succeed in your career by providing you with a robust training programme, access to products and tools, and a disciplined career development plan.
|Key Roles & Responsibilities|
|* Achieve Preferred Segment overall profitability target for Branch.
* Aggresively grow the Preferred Banking segment New to Bank customer acquistion numbers.
* Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment.
* Increase customer satisfaction and service quality in line with prescribed standards.
* Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations.
* Solicit referals from other parts of the group as well as busines referals to other business units.
* Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty at all times.
* Team Leadership to motivate and drive performance of the Preferred Banking team In-Branch.
* Generate an aggresive Portfolio growth.
* Grow product holdings per customer and achieve product penetration per client targets.
* Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels.
* Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame.
* Ensure ’0′ operational losses and together with the Branch Operations team ensure that all audits are passed.
* Dormant account reactivation.
* Improve the branch and segment NPS scores.
* Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
|Qualifications & Skills|
|* BSc Hons in a Business Degree or other related course
* Strong Banking and Financial Institutions sales experience.
* Sound knowledge of banking products and services, banking procedures, local laws and regulations
* Excellent financial market knowledge and competitive awareness
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
* Must be a Team player and demonstrate a high degree of initiative, assertiveness and strong leadership qualities at all times.
* Thourough understanding of Sales and must possess the abilities to pursue and convert opportunities conclusively to Sales.
* Strong customer service orientation
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
|Diversity & Inclusion|
|Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.|