Massive Graduate JobsVacancies at the Borno State Hospitals Management Board Nigeria 2013 (9 Positions)
1. Position: House Officers
- MBBS Degree from recognized University and registered with Medical and Dental council of Nigeria.
2. Position: Pharmacist
- Pham. Degree from recognized University and registered with pharmacist council of Nigeria.
3. Position: Radiographers
- B. Degree Radiology from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
5. Position: Bio Medical Assistants
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE).
6. Position: Laboratory Technicians
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technician, registered with Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria.
7. Position: Pharmacy Tech./Community Health Extension Workers
- Pharmacy tech. certificate or CHEW Certificate from a recognized institution.
8. Position: Health Information Technicians
- Certificate in Health information technician registered with Medical and Health Record Council of Nigeria.
9. Position: Physiotherapists
- G. A Degree certificate in physiotherapy from a recognized university and registered with physiotherapy Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply
All hand written applications must be accompany with Curriculum Vitae with relevant photocopies of credentials be forwarded to the office of:
The Chief Medical Director
Borno State Hospital Management Board
Application Deadline 12th August, 2013