Graduate Trainee Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme: SCB Nigeria 2013
Every day, our Consumer Bank ensures that the borrowing, wealth management and daily banking needs of 13 million customers worldwide are met through a full suite of innovative products and services.
We’re at the frontline helping our customers through some of life’s most important phases, while continually shaping the way banking is carried out tomorrow.
About the programme
The 12-18 month Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme is an accelerated programme that aims to nurture your capabilities towards a career as a world-class banker.
You’ll develop the skills and knowledge required to be the face of Standard Chartered, enabling you to build strong relationships with our customers to grow their wealth and meet their banking needs.
Perform and shine in a key revenue generating role with one of our most valued business lines targeted at the high value client segments.
Is this the right programme for you? Explore You:
- Are you great at nurturing relationships?
- Do you want to be at the centre of your customers’ world, helping them with some of life’s most important moments?
- Is your career about more than just the money?
You can choose to complete the Consumer Bank Fast Track Programme in one of two programme streams:
- The Relationship Management (RM) stream, which is geared towards your development into a world-class Relationship Manager.
- The Generalist stream, where you will gain broad generalist capabilities and a well-rounded development experience across our Consumer Bank functions.
Regardless of which stream you choose you will benefit from:
- Role rotations in different business areas, enabling you to gain firsthand experience of how our Consumer Bank works and where your strengths are best suited.
- An experiential learning programme comprising an induction and an academic programme, designed to provide you with a theoretical understanding of different aspects of retail banking in line with your role rotations.
- Extensive management support from senior managers and key stakeholders, which includes opportunities to build important networks and improve your strategic understanding of our business.
The broad timeframe ensures you have the flexibility to explore the different career paths that are available through the programme, while allowing you to develop at your own pace and in line with our business needs.
Application and requirements
The breadth of our work means there is a role to suit everyone. Find out what we’re looking for and learn more about the application process.