Social Media Manager jobs at Hydrateq Lagos Nigeria 2013
Hydrateq Interactive Systems Limited is a Pan African Company which provides audacious and innovative Touch and Gesture Technology Solutions. The company specializes in the manufacture of touch systems, having product distribution network currently spanning Africa.
Hydrateq is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
- Social Media Manager will be largely responsible for our marketing efforts through the organizations online presence (website and social media).
- He will also be responsible for generating our periodic e-Newsletters.
- The ideal candidate should have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in English, Journalism, Mass Communication, Technical writing or related field.
- With a minimum of 2nd class lower division.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent skill in the use of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team, managing content and production for high traffic websites.
- Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization skills.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- A Sizeable personal social media presence
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress)
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s website and social media (require working with content management software).
- Ensure accuracy and singleness of information across all online platforms.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, and events
- Assure web based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Coordinate web projects across departments.
- Generate Periodic e-Newsletters.
- Provide actionable data and statistics on our online activities.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Working with a cross-developmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for web properties
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 26th July, 2013