Business Development Executive Jobs career in Lagos, Nigeria June 2013
Hydrateq Interactive Systems Limited is a Pan African Company which provides audacious and innovative Touch and Gesture Technology Solutions. The company specializes in the manufacture of touch systems, having product distribution network currently spanning Africa.
Hydrateq is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND with at least a second class lower degree in Marketing or any related disciplines
- Minimum of a year relevant post NYSC experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Key experience of working with teams.
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable analytical and negotiation skills
- Effective communications and engagement skills
- Business Development Executive is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and increase service offering and deepen business scale.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Develop marketing plans and Proposals.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 26th July, 2013