NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Nigeria 2013
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Sub Sea).
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2013/2014 academic session.
a. The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, and accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
b. If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in “Apply Now” on the website and submit as instructed.
Applications Closing Date
4th July, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply online
- Applications not received by Thursday, July 4, 2013, will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take a skill test to be held on the 13th of July 2013.
- Strict compliance with our guidelines is advisable.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.