Experienced Visa / Admissions Counselor North American Universities at ESCC Education Nigeria 2013
ESCC Education is a highly reputable British Council Accredited Overseas Education Specialist organization. We provide assistance and guidance to prospective students who intend to study abroad. This enables them make informed choices on courses and universities that best match their academic ability, career aspirations and worldwide locations . ESCC represents over 50 institutions in the UK, American, Canada and worldwide.
ESCC offers a full range of counseling/advising and placement services to prospective students. Our biggest and perhaps the most crucial service is our visa application guidance; on which we place a huge emphasis, having attained a 99% success rate. To see what are students are saying about us visit the testimonial page of our website www.escceducationuk.co.uk
Job Title: Experienced Visa / Admissions Counselor, North American Universities
Functions: Education, Consulting, Customer Service
Industries: Higher Education, Education Management
We are a leading student recruitment firm with branches in Lagos and Abuja. We partner with overseas institutions to recruit Nigerian students and have In-country offices for overseas universities located in our offices. Our organizational ethos are professionalism, excellence, success and customer satisfaction. We are therefore, urgently seeking like-minded individuals to fill the position of Experienced In-country representatives for North American universities.
Candidate must have work experience in recruiting students to Canadian and or USA Universities and student visa application counseling for prospective students to these country(ies).
- Ability to liaise with students on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to carry-out intensive chase-ups of prospective students and convert them
- Two years+ work experience in student counseling in the North American division of an overseas student recruitment agency is compulsory
- First degree and preferably Master’s Degree
- Qualifications from a UK/ USA or other foreign countries will be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Good English speaking and writing skills is compulsory
- Ability to confidently express him/herself is compulsory
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of the Canadian student visa application procedures and be able to show evidence of a high visa success rate
- Proficiency in computer packages
- Ability to scrutinize student applications
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence required
- Strong numerical skills
Desired Skills & Experience
Minimum of a University Degree
1-3 years experience in similar field
Must have an excellent working knowledge of the Canadian student visa application procedures and be able to show evidence of a high visa success rate
Candidate without Canadian student visa counselling experience should please not apply, as your application will not be considered.
How To Apply
Interested qualified candidates should;
Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline Date
Closes by 20th July, 2013.