Shoprite Group is recruiting for a Business Development Manager Nigeria 2013
The Shoprite Group currently offers this leadership position to a suitably qualified and experienced individual, eager to grow with Africa’s leading supermarket retailer – because at Shoprite, opportunities end in long-term careers.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Nigeria
In this key position, you will display maturity and entrepreneurial-mindedness in addition to a Legal qualification and property experience, in order to provide operational management with well-researched, viable and profitable business development and expansion opportunities.
As a qualified Attorney, you will also need:
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in commercial and retail property, as well as development aspects
- Sound knowledge of contract law principles (particularly pertaining to property)
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
Equipped with a decisive and influential approach, you will;
- Network and uncover business development opportunities that aid in-store expansion
- Negotiate optimally beneficial lease agreements
- Research new properties
- Provide sound business advice and case studies on business development projects
In return for your contribution, the company offers a market-related remuneration package, a stable work environment and the opportunity for continuous career development.
Interested candidates should send your CV and a covering letter in strictest confidence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that the specific position you are applying for is clearly indicated.
If you have not received a response within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. We promote and apply the principles of Employment Equity and reserve the right not to make an appointment.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2013