FHI 360 Graduate jobs Vacancy Lagos Nigeria 2013
FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions.
Job Title: Accountant
Req ID: 3874
The Accountant, under the direction of the Senior Finance & Admin Officer, will assume responsibility for accounting in the State Office and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirements of the project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance or its recognized equivalent.
- CPA, ACA, or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting related to NGOs and community level programs, with increasing responsibility.
- Familiarity with USAID-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- FHI 360 does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online