Massive Graduate Jobs career at PwC Nigeria 2013
PwC is proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business
To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Job TypeFull Time
Department – Internal Finance Unit
Closing date: 25-Jun-13
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
• Candidate must possess 0-2 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail
• 32 years of age and below
• Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
• Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ACCA/ICAN professional examinations.
Method of Application
To apply,click here