Massive Graduate Recruitment at a Marketing and Distribution Company Nigeria 2013
Our client is a global industry/company that is in the business of marketing and distribution. They are a premium brand in the development/branding business with an award winning business development methodology that delivers unique high end brand to discerning buyers. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with headquarters at Lagos and branches in major states in Nigeria.
· Good people management skill and Excellent time management skills.
· Must be Smart, Intelligent, High standard of ethics, and Integrity.
· Demonstrable leadership ability, Initiative and drive, and must be able to take on new challenges.
· Multi task Ability and a Self-starter
· Training of new intake; and prospecting new clients.
· Excellent customer relationship etiquettes, Drive, and Resourcefulness.
· Skilled in the following competencies: Adapting and Learning; Team work, Planning, Organisation and Assessment; Analysis and Synthesis; Responsibility and Autonomy.
· Must be ready to work and should therefore have a wide network of contacts among corporate institutions.
· Ability to manage and supervise others, build and lead great teams.
· Plan growth and expansion
· Ability to independently generate, develop business and make a significant increase.
· Ability to identify opportunities for businesss development in line with the company’s strategic vision
Key Performance Goals/Targets
· Low level of client exit
· Turnaround time for project transactions
· He/She will be the main contact person representing our company with regards to operations and business opportunities.
· He/She will also train customer care and research department.
· He/She will oversee and enhance relationships with public sector organisations’ clients; and facilitate training sessions with public sector purchaser and their client.
· Good organization and Co-ordination skills and be a results-oriented person
· Must have a Positive Mental Attitude.
· Adaptable and resilient – able to cope with ongoing change and support others through the process
· Exceptional ability to work independently
· Professional and capable of being a team player in a multicultural environment.
· Passionate about consumer and customer.
· Knowledge of Southwest region including Lagos State
· Be able to make sense of issues, identify and solve problems and “think on one’s feet”
· Be able to maintain appropriate directed energy and stamina, to exercise self control and to learn new behaviours
· Must be confident and a goal getter that sees opportunities and make the best use of them.
· Must be fluent in English, confident, have excellent written and oral communication skills and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
· A Detailed oriented, Quick learner and Self starter and a goal getter.
· Must be very comfortable with technology and software systems
Common Attributes for all positions
Candidate for this position will be responsible for the development, execution and implementation of winning strategies and driving the long term direction and performance of the assigned brands in line with deadlines.
All applicants must be Well-spoken, Outgoing, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Vibrant and Financially motivated. Good communication skill to work with public.
In-House training will be provided
Growth opportunities within company
Ability to speak more than one Nigerian language will be an additional advantage.
Good degree from a reputable school in any Discipline.
How to Apply
Resume/CV should be forwarded to email@example.com
using your discipline as subject of mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2013