United Parcel Service (UPS) National Sales Executive jobs career Nigeria 2013
UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world and is recruiting for the position of a National Sales Executive . We are the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services.
Job Title: National Sales Executive
- The National Sales Executive is responsible for driving business growth through sales management and leadership.
- He/She penetrates and cultivates new business with existing and new customers while maintaining a profitable operating ratio.
- The Sales Executives drive business growth through solution development, customer facing communications, contract development and negotiation
- Identifies opportunities to partner with customers through understanding the competitive landscape, market trends, and individual business problems and needs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional groups to understand customer requirements, promote service offerings, capabilities, and provide sales support.
- Prepares and delivers customer facing presentations to position UPS solutions and value propositions to customers.
- Serves as an internal advocate for customers’ expectations and solution demands to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Applies a strong understanding of customers’ business models and structure to outline appropriate sales processes for developing comprehensive pricing strategies and proposals.
- Manages and maintains relationships to promote UPS’s capabilities and provide strategic solutions.
- Coordinates project schedules with deadlines to deliver successful implementations Forecasts and plans for customers’ long-term business models to position product and service solutions that will meet their future business needs.
- Maintains and monitors records of customer information and account performance for UPS business to track sales performance against sales objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters degree preferred.
- Highly experienced sales performance record.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online