ExxonMobil Nigeria Jobs Vacancy Nigeria 2013
ExxonMobil Nigeria is set to mekr recruitment for the position of an Electrical Team Lead/Specialist (Usan). ExxonMobil’s subsidiaries in Nigeria are Equal Employment Opportunity organizations. Diversity is important to us and we provide a work environment that treats all employees with respect, values diverse perspectives, encourages individual growth and achievement, and rewards people based on their performance. Everything that we do is guided by our commitment to establish and follow the highest technical and business standards in our entire industry. We provide highly competitive compensation and benefits knowing that this represents investment in our people. Our people are our competitive edge!
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd (TEPNL) has indicated the intent to sell its equity in OML 138 (Usan) and simultaneously will resign it’s operatorship of the asset. In this regard, the Co-Venturers have nominated Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria Ltd (EEPNL), an ExxonMobil subsidiary, as the new operator. Operatorship transfer is targeted for July 1, 2013; however, actual timing is dependent on the fulfillment of certain requirements and NNPC’s approval
As a result of this operatorship transfer and the associated opportunities within our Deepwater function, technical and non-technical career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals (national and expatriates).
ExxonMobil Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Electrical Team Lead/Specialist (Usan)
- The successful candidate will carry out maintenance, repairs and installation of electrical, instrument or mechanical equipment at company offshore and onshore field locations in a safe manner and in line with relevant Maintenance Procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- The ideal candidate must currently be working as a Maintenance Technician on Usan field or have prior relevant experience on Usan field.
- The successful candidate must have extensive experience in his/her core discipline.
- Multi-skill discipline in Instrument/Electrical or Operations/Mechanical will be an added advantage.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic or University of Technology in Chemical Engineering Technology, Petroleum Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology or Marine Engineering Technology
- Maintenance Technicians must have a minimum of 12 years’ experience in maintenance, repairs, installation and advanced troubleshooting of equipment in the Oil and Gas industry
- Ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Good team player
- Strong oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply