Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Job for a Graduate Relationship Manager Nigeria 2013
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture.
We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Financial Institution
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job ID: 385123
Job Function: Wholesale Banking
- Overall responsibility for OCC activities in the team / unit.
- The SRM would be responsible for Origination and would work closely as a team with the CA and CCM in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- The SRM is responsible for post deal account maintenance and managing the risk associated with the portfolio. He has an overview on CCM who holds direct responsibility for post transactional activities and the CA for credit related activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement business plan/strategy for local Banks in lines with FIG overall business target. This covers onshore and offshore business. Position SCB as the right partner for the local Banks
- Responsible for ensuring quality of pitches and coordinating the products partners for efficient and smooth deal execution
- Lead and coach the Banks team to maximise overall customer profitability and share of wallet, meeting and exceeding the business targets
- Assume responsibility for Account Management and portfolio quality.
- Assume responsibility for growing the business i.e. increasing wallet share of existing clients by actively cross selling the full suite of SCB capabilities and on-boarding new clients.
- Provide access to and build close relationships with clients key decisions makers
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
- MBA/ M.Sc or Professional qualifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the page opens, at the Location drop-down, select Nigeria – SCB and click Search, then click Relationship Manager – Financial Institution
Application Deadline 14th June, 2013