Recent Jobs Vacancy at Globacom Limited Nigeria June 2013
Globacom Limited is Nigeria’s Second National Operator with license covering GSM, Broadband, Gateway Services with subsidiaries in Republic of Benin, Ghana and other West African
Countries. As a result of expansion, we require the services of experienced and dynamic Warehouse Managers in various locations in Nigeria.
Job TypeFull Time
• Minimum of HND or University degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering Field, Logistics or business-related discipline.
• Masters Degree and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 8 years cognate experience in the various areas of Warehousing & Logistics.
• At least 2 years managerial experience in a corporate environment would be preferable
• Knowledge of Microsoft office. suite and other relevant software package.
• Ensure proper planning, operations and inventory management
• Liaise with relevant Government agencies
• Establish and maintain safety standards in the warehouse.
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
• Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
• Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where utilized.
• Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventory accuracy.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Negotiation of rates with common carrier.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their Curriculum Vitae
(prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, e-mail address
and scanned passport photograph) to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
within two weeks from the date of this publication. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11 June, 2013