Arik Air Nigeria Jobs : Graduate Account Officers Nigeria 2013
Arik Air is West and Central Africa’s largest airline and we recruit for the position of an Account officer. Operating a domestic, regional and international flight network.
Arik Air is a wholly-owned Nigerian airline with a commitment to the people of Nigeria to deliver new standards in aviation. It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
Arik Air is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Account Officers
1.) Revenue Audit
- Sales verification and Coupon audit
- General audit and special investigations
- Enforcing compliance with policies and procedures
- Interface with the service provider (Revenue accounting system)
- Accounts reconciliation
- Book keeping, postings and adjusting entries
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Finance Manager
- Timely submission of tax returns to relevant tax authorities.
- Liaison with company’s tax consultants.
- Keeping books and records in accordance with tax policies
- Any other duties as may be assigned by VP Finance
- At least a first degree in Finance
- About 1-3 years experience in aviation or allied sector.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft tools, ERP
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org