Addax National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Nigeria 2013
Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited invites qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
- Port Harcourt
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Submission:All applications should be submitted with scanned copies of credentials through the following e-mail addresses:
- Applications without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Applicants should therefore indicate their preferred centre for the test on their applications
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependents of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
Application Deadline 17th May, 2013