Kimberly Ryan Nigeria jobs recruitment Lagos Nigeria May 2013
Kimberly Ryan is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Opening ID: 724
Ensure smooth implementation of all marketing activities to achieve set objectives
- Highest qualification: B.Sc
- Project Management, computer proficiency
- Experience: 3- 5years relevant
- Age: 27 -30years
- Communication (articulate both verbal and written), analysis, people management
Roles and responsibilities
- Implement the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in on time and within budget.
- Ensure that the relationship with distributors and suppliers is healthy and maintained.
- Deliver internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinate regular meetings and preparing regular reports that will outline the brands’ performance.
- Manage the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.,Nigeria
- Monitor and analyse business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Coordinate the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 7th May, 2013