KPMG Graduate Trainees Recruitment Nigeria 2013
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Do you like to challenge assumptions? Are you looking to work in a varied environment that enables you to discover what really makes business tick? A career in KPMG could be for you.
We are looking for young, vibrant and forward looking Graduate Trainees in the following position:
Job Title: Audit Graduate Trainee
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be emotionally intelligent
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits ( including English & Math)
- Have a degree in any discipline
- About to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Application Closing Date
April 30, 2013.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and applications to: email@example.com with Audit Graduate Trainee - AUD-GRAD 107 clearly stated as the subject of the email.