Massive Recruitment @ ExxonMobil Nigeria April 2013- 26 Vacant Positions
ExxonMobil recruitment 2013 :
ExxonMobil’s subsidiaries in Nigeria hire graduates at all degree levels (Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.). Ideal candidates should have strong academic credentials coupled with solid, relevant work experience, where applicable. Equally important are soft skills developed through previous leadership and team roles. i.e.
interpersonal effectiveness, communication skills, time management skills, presentation skills, and adaptability.
We provide highly competitive Compensation and Benefits knowing that this represents investment in our people. Our people are our competitive edge!
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd (TEPNL) has indicated the intent to sell its equity in OML 138 (Usan) and simultaneously will resign it’s operatorship of the asset. In this regard, the Co-Venturers have nominated Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria Ltd (EEPNL), an ExxonMobil subsidiary, as the new operator. Operatorship transfer is targeted for July 1, 2013; however, actual timing is dependent on the fulfillment of certain requirements and NNPC’s approval
As a result of this operatorship transfer and the associated opportunities within our Deepwater function, technical and non-technical career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals (national and expatriates).
This is a special recruitment exercise and is open only to individuals currently engaged in managing the asset (Usan) and personnel with previous relevant Usan experience.
The following job vacancies are available at Exxon Mobil Nigeria recruitment :
- Accountant (Usan)
- Procurement Specialist (Usan)
- Marine Engineer (Usan)
- Materials & Corrosion Engineer (Usan)
- Electrical Engineer (Usan)
- Instrumentation and Controls Engineer (Usan)
- Machinery/Rotating Equipment Engineer (Usan)
- Subsea & Pipelines Engineer (Usan)
- Surveillance & Reliability Engineer (Usan)
- Planner/Scheduler (Usan)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS) Technician (Usan)
- Instrumentation Team Lead/Specialist (Usan)
- Senior Instrument Technician (Usan)
- Instrument Technician (Usan)
- Electrical Team Lead/Specialist (Usan)
- Senior Electrical Technician (Usan)
- Mechanical Team Lead/Specialist (Usan)
- Senior Mechanical Technician (Usan)
- Mechanical Technician (Usan)
- HVAC Technician (Usan)
- Geoscientist (Usan)
- Mooring Master (Usan)
- Control Room Operator (Usan)
- Operation Team Lead/Specialist(Usan)
- Senior Production Operation Technician(Usan)
- Production Operation Technician(Usan)
NB: ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.).
How to Apply :
Click Here To Apply