FCMB Management Development Programme Nigeria April 2013 ( Graduate Recruitment)
FCMB is a full service banking group, headquartered in one of Africa’s largest and fastest growing economies, Nigeria. Our strengths are in Retail Banking,
Corporate and Investment Banking.
We believe having the right people in our organization is critical to our vision of being the first premier financial services group of African origin.
A unique employment opportunity exists for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates at home and in the Diaspora who are interested in building a career in banking through our 2013 Management Development Programme.
About Our Management Development Programme
The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive one year programme focused on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the Bank.
After going through the learning and development interventions which comprises of classroom and on-the-job trainings, successful candidates will be engaged.
Management Development Programme
Job TypeFull Time
Who Can Apply
The ideal candidates for the MDP are
1) Candidates with strong educational background with a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline plus a Masters degree from a reputable internationally recognized Institution.
2) Must possess any of the following professional qualification – ACA, ACCA, CFA
3) Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a well structured organization
Why you should join FCMB’s MDP
1) Provides a platform to develop advanced skills and competencies required for peak performance
2) Best practice learning and development training interventions
3) Defined career management plan
4) Unique employee value proposition with focus on ‘Great place to work’ initiative
Method of Application
To apply, click here