Sales Executive at Adexen Nigeria April 2013
Adexen is mandated by an international industrial group to recruit a Sales executive for their operations in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
- Keep abreast with activities of enterprises and departments and have in-depth knowledge of competition.
- Implement commercial and marketing action plans (sales analysis, analysis of contracts won / lost, validate business opportunities, comparative contractual pricing and price schedules.)
- Participate in sales projections in terms of volume, turnover and forecasts.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of sales: business portfolio, prospecting, review of offers, database.
- Develop a new partnership relationship that enables you to explore for new business opportunities.
- Know and monitor the codification of key accounts of the organization.
- Participate in determining conditions of contractual payments (duration and credit limit) that could be granted to customers.
- Implement pricing policy in conjunction with the regional marketing management.
- Participate in bid and contract reviews.
- Ensure that customers comply with the conditions of credit granted, and if not, take corrective measures.
- Participate in exchange of information and orientate the entire organization towards customer satisfaction.
- Analyse threats from competitors and identify important targets that will lead to building loyalty.
- Develop relations of mutual confidence at different levels of the decision making channels of the customer.
- Measure level of customer satisfaction and find effective ways to improve upon it.
- Responsible for client overdraft in market segment.
Qualifications et experience
- Must have a degree in BSc in marketing or business related field, MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in sales and marketing
- Experience of monitoring budgets and drawing up commercial bids
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Reacts to project adjustments and flexible
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating, customer service skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills, familiar with spot software and has a good experience of database management
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.