FMCG Job Vacancies Nigeria 2013
Our client is a key player in the Nigeria Healthcare and FMCG market with strong brand presence seeks the services of competent candidates to fill the following executive positions.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of all organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
REMUNERATION: Very attractive and negotiable
The preferred candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with the ability to react effectively with variety of people at all levels. The candidate should not be more than 48years.
HND / B.Sc in a related field with minimum of 7 years experience in Quality Assurance function, 4 of which must be at management level in a pharmaceutical company. M.Sc/MBA an added advantage.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the incumbent will be expected to:
- Ensure that products are manufactured to meet safety standards in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and
- Ensure that company quality standards are met at all times,
- Implement QA systems related to Products and packaging materials.
- Review progress and work collaboratively to achieve objectives relating to product safety, compliance to company quality requirements and
- Maintain plant specific quality improvement plans and
- Facilitate technical development through quality and risk assessment tools to strengthen and improve quality planning.
- Candidates must not be more than 45 years old and should possess He I She must have sound knowledge of GMP and current trends with regards to quality issues in pharmaceutical environment
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates should forward CV to email@example.com.
All CVs are expected within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
DEADLINE: 2 April, 2013