Fresh Graduate Jobs at FMCG Distributions Limited in Nigeria 2013
FMCG Distributions Limited is involved in trading (wholesale and retail) merchandising and redistribution of products using our vast network of over 17 branches spread across 21 states of Nigeria and still expanding.
We are strategically located in all major commercial cities and towns in Nigeria to help our partners achieve even distribution of products to deliver quality services to our clients.
FMCG Distributions Limited is requires the services of suitable qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Kano, Kaduna, Aba, Enugu & Ibadan (22-30 years).
Applicant must be fresh graduate with post NYSC Experience, ability to communicate in Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba respectively.
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication & Analytical skill
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Job Title: Logistic Manager
- At least 5 years working experience in a distribution company; must be a graduate.
- Age between 30 – 35 years.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Produce the company’s vehicle & Logistics plan that incorporates the individual plans for each department with the company.
- To ensure that optimum stocks are maintained at all branches.
- To ensure that stocks are issued on FIFO basis thereby minimizing loss of stock expiry.
- Produce warehouse reports to relay progress against the company annual plan
- Implement procedures to ensure company property & warehouse are properly secured.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their forward Cv’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th March, 2013