Senior Art Director jobs caerer at RS Hunter Limited Nigeria 2013
RS Hunter Limited is a firm committed to offering full HR outsourced services to take away the day to day challenge of finding the right people. At RS Hunter we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice and, partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then find the best solutions and best HR strategies that work.
We are recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Senior Art Director
The role of a Senior Art Director is to conceptualize ideas, develop art direction, supervise and produce finished artwork to a high level of quality
- Planning /Ideas Generation
- Contribute Ideas at Strategic Sessions
- Interpret Client Briefs and Distill Core Communication Needs
- Work within teams to develop the communication idea and creative approach
- Interact with Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned brief (s)
- Design and FA production
- Developing of scamps to finished layout
- Photo-retouching and image development
- Plan R/TV production
- Interpret Director treatments and Storyboards
- Provide effective direction at photo shoots, R/ TV productions
- Supervise/ Train Junior Art Directors
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director.
Job Specs & Requirements:
- A good first degree
- Good grasp of design and illustrative softwares
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign (optional)
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of Web Design
- Strong concept development and execution with minimal supervision
- Be abreast with creative trends and innovations, especially digital media
- A team player with leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to direct photography, and RTV productions
- Good presentation skills
- Some knowledge of web development tools, apps and softwares
- Art director of a minimum of 6 years of cognate experience in a reputable advertising agency with outstanding portfolio.
- He/she must have FMCG/ Retail brands design experience
- Sample work that has been placed ATL within the last 3years.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs and Applications to: email@example.com with Job Title as the subject of the email.