Quantity Surveyor / Civil Engineer job career at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited 2013
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL) is the leading manufacturer of machine tools machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment
Nigerian Machine Tools Limited seeks to engage purpose driven and result oriented persons to fill the below vacant position and facilitate the Successful repositioning and expansion process in our Oshogbo plant
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor / Civil Engineer
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and execution of projects by ensuring quality, legal aspects, cost effectiveness and timely completion of projects
- Responsible for construction drawing management.
- Machinery planning, material and labour procurement planning
- Ensures that the Requirements of specifications in regard to materials and workmanship are complied with by contractors.
- Ensure that finished works are free front defects, tested and set properly.
- Maintain complete records of work done on site
- Prepare monthly material reconciliation and bill certification for projects
- BTech. BSc/HND Civil Engineering Technology or related disciplines with 7 years hands on experience in facility management.
- Higher qualification and membership of relevant professional bodies will be added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to review and interpret construction drawings and specifications
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only comprehensive e-copy of job active CVs in Microsoft word format to: email@example.com, Indicating the position and reference number on the TOP RIGHT corner of the e-CV’s
Only shortlisted candidates Will be contacted