Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruits Procurement Officers Nigeria 2013
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL) is the leading manufacturer of machine tools machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment
Nigerian Machine Tools Limited seeks to engage purpose driven and result oriented persons to fill the below vacant position and facilitate the Successful repositioning and expansion process in our Oshogbo plant
Job Title: Procurement Officers
- Successful Candidates will provide assistance to Procurement Manager on procurement activities as Follows:
- Initiating purchasing activities, follow up actions on departmental request and replenishing of stock of production items to avoid stock . out.
- Negotiate, manage and guide process of procurement and contracting in order to ensure dial purchase and contracts requisitions are processed efficiently, competitively in line with company’s regulations
- Develop and manage service based partnership and business relationship with current and potential suppliers as well as service provider
- Verify contract documentation and ensure clarity of scope, Requirements, project deliverables and timings
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management Social Sciences, Engineering or related disciplines with 6 years hands on experience in logistics and Technical purchasing function in similar industry.
- Must be conversant with inventory process
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward only comprehensive e-copy of job active CVs in Microsoft word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Indicating the position and reference number on the TOP RIGHT corner of the e-CV’s
Only shortlisted candidates Will be contacted