Senior Control Systems Engineer jobs career at AOSOrwell Nigeria 2013
Position: SENIOR CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Location: Port Harcourt
- Responsible for control and safety system implementation such as detailed engineering design, software configuration, factory acceptance testing in full compliance with recognized industry standards, safety standards, and various client specifications.
- Responsible for the development of systems documentation such as Functional design Specification, Input/Output list and related design drawings.
- Proficiently designs, implements and tests a wide range of I/O, basic control functions, interlocks, operator interface and other control components.
- Will be required for Site pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, routine maintenance, and customer support services.
- Conducts field surveys, compiles data, and prepares reports for various activities such as design documents, etc.
- Works effectively in both an individual and team environment.
- Provides guidance and direction to team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation engineering is required. A degree in B.Sc Computers Science with relevant control systems experience will also be considered.
- Candidates should have minimum 8 years post qualification experience in Design, configuration, documentation, testing Installation, commissioning and maintenance of DCS, SIS, SCADA and PLC’s/HMI’s.
- Experience with Intrinsic Safety concepts, OPC, Modbus, Profibus & Foundation Fieldbus is required.
- Experience with control system hardware and software interfacing experience
- Familiarity with field instruments configurations and interfacing.
- Candidates with programming and commissioning experience on DCS, SIS and PLC systems will be given preference.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Detailed understanding of Process Control and Automation Concepts
- Conversant with the latest technology trends in the Industry
- PC Literate with knowledge of networking.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AOS Orwell is one of the largest independent multi-disciplined Oilfield Services company in Nigeria; proudly offering a range of Well Construction Services to the upstream Oil & Gas sectors.
AOS Orwell provides value added technical solutions to E&P clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
March 12, 2013
Oil & Energy