Planning Engineer jobs career at WTS Energy Nigeria 2013
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Job description Planning Engineer
- Responsible for providing timely, accurate and informative analysis and support to key stakeholders within the company district to follow up and anticipate contracts an procurement activities.
- Participate in the preparation of the operations planning.
- Ensure that partner entities include the lead times related to purchasing activities in their operational planning.
- Highlight any possible problems likned to C&P activities.
- Ensure the preparation, analysis, send out and update of the C&P ongoing contracts / activities plainng and highlight any possible issues (forecasted workloads, award dates, lead times, etc…).
- Ensure the preparation, analysis, send out and update of the master procurement planning and long term procurement plannning in alignment with the budget and long term plan.
- Define, implement a complete C&P reporting process and issues the reports
Requirements Planning Engineer
- Engineering or Business Master Degree, qualification and experience in planning Project management
- Strong Management skills gained in a diffferent International & complex companies
- Strong Project Management skills gained in a different International & complex Companies
- Advanced user of MS Excel (mandatory), specifically (but not limited to) pivot tables/ summaries, vlookup, concatenation, logical formulas such as SUMIF, etc.
- Knowledges in using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
- SAP experience.
Terms & Conditions Planning Engineer
For this postion, preference would be for Nigerian nationals only.
Publication end date