Jobs in a Manufacturing Company(Abuja & Port Harcourt), Nigeria March 2013
Our client, a foremost manufacturing company in the building industry is in need of self motivated and experienced individuals to take up immediate appointments.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja or Port Harcourt
The successful candidates are expected to take control of activities of the Company in the business locations they will be posted and be able to work with little or no supervision. They are to prospect for business and close business deals, even at high government levels.
The positions require tactful and intelligent personnel who will interact with top-rate professionals and government officials. They should be ready to work in Abuja or Port Harcourt areas.
- BSc or HND in Civil, Building Engineering or Architecture, Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Excel lent Communication/Interpersonal Ski I is Proficient in the use of Computer Packages including Excel and MS Project. Experienced in Sales with affinity for construction or building industry.
- Must have a valid Driver& License.
- 10 years and above in relevant working experience, preferably in the Building industry.
- Generating leads, identifying potential customers and approaching them to make purchases.
- Provide market information about competition, customer& complaints, suggestions, market trends, etc.
- Provide services to customers including presales, during sales and after sales.
- Working closely with trade customers to enhance productivity.
- Following up projects from drawing boards to ensure specification through order placements.
Age: The prospective candidates should be between 35 and 45 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th March, 2013