Quality Control Analyst jobs career in a Manufacturing Company Nigeria 2013
A vibrant and fast growing Manufacturing Company is requiring the services of a highly skilled Quality Control Analyst.
This job attracts a good monthly compensation package.
Position: Quality Control Analyst
- Ensure prompt qualitative and quantitative analysis of raw/packaging materials and products.
- Evaluate statistical data and make recommendation based on analysis.
- Perform diverse in-process programmes and activities relating to QC
- Basic degree in (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Science Laboratory Tech.)
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical equipments (HPLC, GC, UV-Spec. etc)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in bench / analytical chemistry
- Good understanding & application of CGMP, GLP, HSE, LIMS, QMS and FSMS
- Knowledge of test method development & validation
- Not more than 27 years old as at application time
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV to:
Subject format is: QCA/13/2013
Applications close on 5th March 2013.