MTN Nigeria Recruits Regional Trade Marketing Manager (South-West) – Oyo Nigeria 2013
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager(South-West)
Division: Sales and Distribution
Reporting To: Senior Manager, Regional Sales
- Collaborate and advise inter/intra departmentally – NWG, S&D, Finance, Operations on issues such as quality, downtime, various issues that affect channels, forecasts, strategies
- Articulate a good understanding of company policies, developments, among MTNN staff and other stake holders in the region.
- Identify the training needs of the customer and coordinate the implementation of training interventions in the Region.
- Liaise with sales management to identify and attend to specific distributor / channel needs, and resolve problems.
- Articulate understanding of statutes and regulations related to business operations in Nigeria and the telecommunications sector.
- Drive BTL visibility as the custodian across all facets of the MTN business.
- Develop strategic marketing plan for the region to achieve corporate objectives for MTNN products, promotions and services.
- Develop & execute regional marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability & market share.
- Identify, create and execute Communal & Goodwill events and sponsorship initiatives in the regions.
- Research and provide feedback reports on competitor activity, network quality, peculiar market situations and any issues affecting the marketing of MTNN products in the region.
- Plan and oversee execution of promotional and visibility activities within the region.
- Review analysis of regional marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development within the region.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on regional marketing programs.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer groups.
- Participate in organization of dealer forums
- Drive brand affinity and localizing of the MTN brand at the Regional levels.
- Co-ordinate the presence and relationship of MTNN with stakeholders and policy makers at the Regional levels.
Regional, national and international travel. Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Bachelors degree in a business related discipline.
- Masters in Business Administration.
- 8 years marketing management experience within the telecommunications, FMCG’s or ‘new age’ service industry.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online