Microsoft Jobs career in Nigeria 2013
Microsoft Jobs in Nigeria 2013
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of operational support services, mapping business requirements and architecture management operability, the design and the concepts associated with a good understanding of project management concepts and practices. On attack or to work in teams to provide a service drive consistent, predictable and scalable solutions and services and ensure the success of customer projects and the overall customer satisfaction. Ability to present ITSM transformation services approach the Prime Minister, the collection and translation of customer needs to transform the environment of a client and business cases associated with change and transition plan for the appropriate implementation implemented. Participate in the data collection during the discovery phase of commitments through discovery techniques interview, workshops and other toolkits, and participation and the creation of material during the analysis phase commitments to using structured analysis techniques. Ability to collaborate with the “business” for the computer operations, the success of Microsoft Services Premier proactive position and maintain their participation throughout the process. Ability to conduct appropriate due diligence activities prior to final contract and acting as quality assurance of deliverables Premier Field Engineer.
Microsoft Jobs in Nigeria 2013 Candidate Profile
Experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience
Education: High School and Bachelor (BS / BA)
Microsoft Jobs in Nigeria 2013 Training and certification:
• ITIL Foundation V3 certificate
oExpert V3 certificate (preferred)
• MOF Foundation Certificate V4
• ISO / IEC 20000 Foundations (nice to have)
• ISO / IEC 27000 Foundations (nice to have)
Microsoft Jobs in Nigeria 2013 Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Proven background in process management services and implementation toolkit, with extensive experience in large complex IT organization operating through regional or global geography
• Proven in-depth experience and excellent knowledge of the implementation of MOF and ITIL best practices and processes.
• Demonstrable effective presentation techniques.
• Strong consulting skills, including facilitation of workshops and technical discovery, management and transformation journey, including the creation of efficient operation / service manual.
• The ability to capture and identify interrelated processes between the various groups, including process flow charts and current / future state
• Knowledge of techniques for service-oriented architecture and methodologies
• Experience working on business, complex projects that require communication strategies between different groups / organizations within a large organization.
• Demonstrated ability to lead meetings and liaise with stakeholders high level and have excellent listening, written and communication skills
• Strong MS Office, Excel and Word skills
• Ability to work effectively with senior management.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Ability to lead and mentor junior team members
• Continued development of self and others in the new thinking, approaches and methodologies’
For more information on this Microsoft Jobs in Nigeria 2013, and to apply, please visit the career website by CLICKING HERE