Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited Jobs career in Nigeria 2013
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We seek to recruit for our client a prestigious business club in Lagos to fill the below position:
Job Title: Lounge Manager
The role entails
- Liaising and networking with high net- worth individuals Assigning duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements
- Developing departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures,
- and strategies.
- Observing and evaluating workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups
- Developing equipment maintenance schedules and arranging for repairs
- Inspecting supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards
- Controlling inventories of food, equipment, small ware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel Forecasting staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on a master menu
- Analyzing operational problems, such as theft advantage and establishing procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Recommending measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety
- Performing personnel actions, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets
- Conducting meetings and collaborating with other personnel to plan menus, serving arrangements, and related details
The individual for this position must have:
- A first degree in a relevant discipline (preferably Hospitality Management).
- A minimum of thee (3)years experience in Lounge Management or similar industry
- A valid NYSC Certificate.
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Job Title: Store Keeper
The Role entails
- Storing and releasing supplies or equipments
- Disseminating the supply in its designated areas.
- Securing the status of each supply
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Compiling the records of the supplies
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Recording the number and the kinds of supplies
The Individual for this position must have
- At least a Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate or Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- Knowledge experience in store keeping.
- A strong built to carry supplies.
- A high level of integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2013