HEINEKEN Graduate Trainee recruitment, Nigeria 2013
Every year HEINEKEN employs graduates directly into different roles across our business and through graduate recruitment schemes in some of our local markets.
Whilst some of these programmes have an international element, we have a specific programme for those focused on a long term international career.
Our International Graduate Programme (IGP) is your chance to make an impact from day one. Our aim is to develop a pool of internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become leaders within HEINEKEN. Once on board you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, training, coaching, travel and an environment that both stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
You will be exposed to:
- An Induction Programme – A corporate induction will be organized prior to the commencement of your first assignment in September.
- International Experiences – Three international assignments, each lasting six months
- Career Development – A world-class training and support programme allowing you to manage your own career development
- Skills Development – You will gain functional skills, in addition to unique exposure to different cultures and ways of working
Ideally you will need:
- A degree – or about to graduate (preferably a Masters);
- Be advised that if you are considering applying for Supply Chain that you will need to have a science or engineering background;
- Up to two years of relevant work experience (voluntary, internships, professional) in your chosen function, with at least 6 months gained outside your home country;
- To speak at least three languages – one of which should be English;
- A desire to live and work abroad;
- To have proven leadership skills;
- To have an affinity with your chosen field of specialisation;
- To have genuine interest in other countries and cultures;
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed;
- A driving licence.
How to Apply
Note that the on-line application process will close on the 22nd of February, 2013 at midnight GMT+1 time.