Jobs for a Compliance Officer in an Asset Management Firm Nigeria 2013
below Vacant position:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Employee Services, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A good bachelors degree preferably in Law from a reputable institution.
- Must be computer literate and able to work in a team-based multi-cultural environment.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should quote the reference number indicated on the job as the subject of your curriculum vitae (prepared as a word document) to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013