Finance head Job Opening in an Asset Management Firm Nigeria 2013
We are one of the foremost asset management firms in Nigeria. As part of our plan for expansion, we seek to recruit individuals that are focused, energetic, result-oriented and have a passion for success to fill the below Vacant position:
Job Title: Head, Finance
- Develop and oversee the internal review function to ensure that finance and operations controls and policies are complied with in the provincial and field offices. Ensure effective follow up processes are in place.
- Oversee the cash management function, including banking relationships.
- Responsible for financial management reporting for the company.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Oversee the external audit, review and analyze results and recommend for approval the audited financial statements.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A bachelor degree in accounting or finance from a reputable institution.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate and able to work in a team-based multi-cultural environment.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA. CPA) is a must.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience with at least two (3) in an asset management company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should quote the reference number indicated on the job as the subject of your curriculum vitae (prepared as a word document) to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013