Business Development Officer Job Position in an Asset Management Firm Nigeria 2013
We are one of the foremost asset management firms in Nigeria. As part of our plan for expansion, we seek to recruit individuals that are focused, energetic, result-oriented and have a passion for success to fill the below Vacant position:
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A bachelor degree in any field of study from a reputable institution.
- Higher degree(s) or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience with at least two (2) in an asset management company.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate and able to work in a team-based multi-cultural environment.
- Develop and implement strategies that deliver products and services to meet customers and shareholders expectations.
- Manage relationship with existing clients, develop and continually enhance relationship with institutional and corporate organizations.
- Develop and implement sales strategies in line with the company’s objectives.
- Carry out market and competitor research and analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should quote the reference number indicated on the job as the subject of your curriculum vitae (prepared as a word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013