Asset Management Firm jobs Vacancy for a Trustee Managing Director Nigeria 2013
below Vacant position:
Job Title: Managing Director, Trustee
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A good bachelors degree preferably in Law, Finance or Economics from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience with at least three (3) at a management level.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- To plan, direct and manage the performance of the company’s operations. as dictated by the overall strategy, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the agreed business strategy.
- Determine the long-term strategic objectives of the business.
- Ensure business growth through directing and managing business operations activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should quote the reference number indicated on the job as the subject of your curriculum vitae (prepared as a word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th February, 2013