Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company jobs Vacancies:Customer Care Representatives, Sales Representatives and Account Supervisor Nigeria 2013
Our client, a renowned Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Nigeria requires the services of highly skilled and result oriented people to fill the following positions.
1.) Customer Care Representatives
- The right candidate must possess a degree in any field, a minimum of two years post
- N.Y.S.C qualification preferably in a manufacturing industry. Experience in customer
- service and with proficiency in the use of computer.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
2.) Sales Representatives
- Candidates must obtain B.Pharm degree or equivalent and have at least three (3) years post NYSC experience in sales and marketing of fast moving consumer goods.
- Evidence of having managed accounts from a diverse background such as wholesaling, and retail trade.
- Successful candidates must possess good communication skills and must be computer literate.
- The ideal candidate will/must have a flair for promoting sales and developing the business.
- Age: 26 – 35years
3.) Account Supervisor
- Candidates should possess BSC, HND or ICAN equivalent part (1) with 3 years experience from a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of computer accounting package is mandatory.
- Candidates for this position should be between the ages of 28 – 35 years.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2013
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their hand written applications with detailed curriculum vitae and copies of credentials stating the positions applied for on the top right corner of the envelope to:
Advert No. 2045
Guardian Newspaper Limited,
Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Isolo-Lagos