Payroll Administrator jobs at a Professional Services Firm Nigeria 2013
Our client, a professional services firm with a proven track record of business success for over a decade, seeks to strengthen her team of professionals with specialized skills in the below vacant position:
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
The ideal candidate would be required to perform payroll administrative functions and should be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities include preparation and disbursement of payroll forALL outsourced staff including timely tax payments.
- Preparation and processing of payroll in accordance with current Nigerian labor law guidelines/regulations
- Ensure payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner; Verify that all payroll changes are processed correctly
- Work closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues.
- Must have a First degree from any discipline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience preferred
- Familiarity with HR Software will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2013
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference and their preferred location