KPMG Nigeria Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer jobs Nigeria 2013
The flour business operates plants in multiple locations across the country and expects to more than double its existing capacity from on going expansion of existing plants and greenfield projects As a result, the client seeks to fill the following key positions:
As part of this effort, the Company new seeks to recruit self-driven, experienced and motivated individuals to fill select positions within its flour business.
Job Title: Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer (MD – FL001)
Reporting to the Group’s Board, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight, and will have overall accountability for the Company’s flour operations across the country. A major focus will be to champion the articulation. review and implementation of the Company’s corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide overall strategic leadership, direction and guidance for the operations and activities of all functions and departments within the Company.
- Drive the development of annual operating plans and budgets that support the Company’s strategic plan and overall business aspirations and obtain Board approval.
- Ensure the articulation and implementation of effective sales, business development and customer management strategies and programmes to maximise the revenue generating capacity of the Company.
- Develop and monitor strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the Company.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- Full managerial qualification or completion of a recognised management development or leadership programme with evidence of commitment to continuing development I updating of management and leadership skills.
- A minimum of twenty (20) years’ cognate experience, of which at least five (5) years must be at executive management level within the Fast moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Strong business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge, as well as, experience within the Nigerian food manufacturing sector.
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the flour sector.
- Results oriented and quality focused disposition.
- Strong and proven strategic orientation, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility and / or make an impact.
- Well honed skills to persuade, influence and negotiate and also to manage and sustain effective relationships internally arid externally.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking, high creativity and problem- solving skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2013
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send applications with the relevant job title and code stated in the subject line of the email to:
Each application must include:
- A cover letter indicating the applicant’s position of interest and detailed contact information.
- Applicant’s updated curriculum vitae.
- Copies of relevant credentials and certificates.
All applications will be treated In confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.