Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer jobs vacancy at GVA Partners Nigeria 2013
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We rae currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting major components of the company’s Middleware platform.
- He/she will be involved in the development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards.
- Develops code for system changes or new modules according to specifications and standards
- Reviewing code, identifying and resolving defects reported in DEV, QA, SIT, and UAT cycles (and/or ability to program software modules in these same cycles)
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution)
- Support existing Middleware Integration and Backend systems.
- Prepares and executes accurate unit test plans, test data, and test modules and scripts
- Documents code changes and unit test results per Best Practices.
- Multi-tasking, working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive BPEL development experience
- Proven experience managing technology projects
- Experience in Oracle SOA Fusion Suite, Java/J2EE, BPEL,
- Enterprise Service Bus, Web Services standards, XSL/XSLT processes, XML, XML Schemas, JDeveloper, SOAP, and WSDL’s with corporate perspective.
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle
- Experience with SOA governance is a plus
- Experience with all Adapters as part of Fusion suite.
- Experience integrating various systems using Fusion as Middleware.
- Extensive technical and functional understanding of Fusion out-of-the box offerings.
5 years experience with requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of integration solutions using Fusion Middleware with experience in Test-driven development.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2013
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume (using the Position title as the subject of the email) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com